Saturday, May 3, 2014

Another short email...I'm real busy with class and things...

Hey mom!

How is everything? Thank you for your encouraging messages. This weeks
email will be short because my companion has a dentist's appointment,
but just a real quick recap, we had D. Todd Christofferson speak to us
this week in regards to how important it is that the Lord trusts us. It
was really good. I'm also a district leader now, so my time as a zone
leader is over, but I do love my district, so this is no problem
whatsoever. I also got my travel plans today, so a week from Monday, I
fly out from Salt Lake at 7 AM and will get to Merida by 7 PM. Long day.
Haha. Well, I'm sorry this was short, but I do have to go now. I'll try
to write home this week so I can share some spiritual experiences and
let you know all is well, so please tell dad to be patient since I'm
real busy with class and things. I hope all is well and I love you so
much.

Elder Santos


No comments:

Post a Comment