Thursday, April 24, 2014

Busy, busy, busy...

Hey!

So glad to hear everything's okay. I heard the wedding was fun. I got the package, btw, and the pants fit good and my razor's worked nicely. This week's been rather normal. The two things I want to mention were our devotionals. On Easter we had none other that Dieter F. Uchtdorf speak to us. It was a wonderful recounting of the Easter story. Afterwards, he came around and shook hands. I was in the choir and was mere feet from the floor and thought he'd come up a couple stairs to shake hands. He came around and when he got to us... Nothing. I'll admit, I was rather heartbroken by that because I missed my chance. On our way back to West Campus for lunch, I was in a slump. But lo and behold, President Uchtdorf showed up unexpectedly in our cafeteria. I got both a hug and a handshake. I was ecstatic beyond compare. Haha. Then on Tuesday night, we had Dallin H. Oaks speak to us in regards to missionary work. Up till now, everything's been normal. Busy, busy, busy. It's really stressful, but I'm glad to be here. Sorry for the short letter, but the computer doesn't seem to want to read my SD card, so figuring that out has been taking my time. I love you so much, though, and hope all is well. I know without a shadow of a doubt that this church is true and that through humility and coming to Christ, we can all receive happiness through His Atonement. Till next week, sending all my love. Bye!

Elder Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment