Friday, November 14, 2014

I'm needed elsewhere at the moment...

Date: 10/13/14 2:36:12 PM
From: "Manuel Santos"
To: "Isabel Santos"

Dearest Momma and Papi,

Really, this week was pretty normal and not much interesting happened, (Plus, really the only thing on my mind that's surpassed everything is in regards to the exciting event this past weekend. Haha.) so I'm really just going to focus on everything you've told me in regards to this past week. Words cannot even begin to express the joy that is in my heart to know that you're finally sealed to your siblings, but also to your parents. I've been counting the days and could just feel that excitement grow and grow. What a blessing it is that through the restored gospel we have the sealing ordinances on the Earth again! Really, that is the goal we are all working towards; to one day be sealed as families in the temple of the Lord and endure to the end together.

Man. Sorry if this message is really short and lame, but just, I am so so happy for you and the rest of the family. :) I wish I could´ve been there, but I have simply accepted that I'm needed elsewhere at this moment. All in all, this just increases my testimony of the blessings of the restored gospel and of Joseph Smith, because if it weren't for his faith and diligence to the Lord's commandments, none of this would be possible and I wouldn't be expressing feelings of such absolute joy. I've been bragging about this to my district for a while now. This Saturday, we were at the church for an activity and I remember looking at my watch. Seeing that it was in the evening, both here and at home, I exclaimed humbly (kind of ironic to exclaim something in a humble fashion. Haha.), "Wow! My mom and her family are sealed now..." Truly, it is a blessing to live in such a time where the gospel of Jesus Christ and His church have been restored in their fulness. Just in closing, I love you guys. Till next week!


Elder Manuel Antonio Santos





PS, My p-days are different now. It's now only from 11- 6 PM and we work from 6-9, so I'll probably be emailing earlier now, so if I don't respond to anything else you email me, that's why. Tell Uncle Al and Tia Ana hi for me and that I love'em tons! (Also, picture of myself with one of my zone leaders (the tall one) and an elder who's in the other area in Champotón, Elder Meador. I'd send more, but the computer is slow at uploading photos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment