Friday, November 14, 2014

I know that this is all worth it...


Date: 9/22/14 6:33:25 PM
From: "Manuel Santos"
To: "Isabel Santos"

Dear Mom and Papi, (I'll send dad a personal letter next week. Pressed for time again.)

This week was a ton better. We had a really good week for work. It wasn't all sunshine and rainbows every day, but we were able to come home everyday and feel like we really tried hard to have success. Elder Velasquez is from Peru and he's from my generation. (We came into the mission at the same time. I have about a month more because of the MTC.) Wow. I can't believe that Robert's already home.Time really flew. It's the same over here. Can't believe I'm already going to be completing 6 months. Haha. Really, the only thing I can say in regards to this week is that working hard and being obedient are the only things that bring one true joy in the mission. You're obedient because you love God and recognize how sacred this calling is.  I am glad that everything's going well back home and I hope that you all have a wonderful week. Really, I love you both beyond all description. I miss you like crazy, but I know that this is all worth it and I hope you can see the blessings as well. Till next week!


Love, Elder Manuel Antonio Santos


   

No comments:

Post a Comment