Thursday, February 19, 2015

...It made me happy beyond words!

12/29/14

Dear Mama and Papi,

How wonderful it was to have been able to have spoken the family this week, but especially the two of you! Really, it made me happy beyond words to have spoken with my marvelous family. It makes me sad to hear the Wrights are leaving, but I hope all goes well for them. I too will greatly miss them.

We're gonna fight hard this last week because we need folks in the church and we also need our investigators to keep commitments. I'm gonna start being tough on them because I've been far too nice. Haha. But in reality, I do need to be better by being direct with them and bold. Please pray for us!

Sorry this is short, but I'm a bit short on time since I had to go through a very long, but important letter President Garcia sent out to the whole mission. I'm glad you're thrilled with my Spanish. I didn't wanna come home speaking too bad. Haha. I

'll be sure to verify the info with Elder Waylan.

Oh, in regards to the package, I called the offices this week and they told me they were already in the process of obtaining my package, so just wanted to let you know things are going smoothly. I'm hoping to get it this Friday. (Hopefullly.)

I just want to tell you how much I love you guys. Just being able to have a bit of time with the family made me rejoice for the eternities because of the joy that we'll all have their together, in other words, we have much work to do with our family members who're still alive. Many have fallen from the church and are living in sin, (Yes, it's a bit bold, but we must remember that their are sins of commission, but also sins of omission.) and it's our responsibility to do our part in encouraging, but also making sure the consequences of their decisions are understood to them. We don't love'em till we help them understand the consequences, which quite simply is not returning to live with our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ together as a family. I love you all so very much and wish you all a very Merry Christmas (To those who I wasn't able to see.) and a Happy New Year! Let's make this a good one! Till 2015!


Love, Elder Manuel Antonio Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment