Thursday, February 19, 2015

My heart is still with the Seahawks...

1/20/15

Dear Mama y Papi,

So, for this week, really all I can say is that, well, I'm still in Champotón... Haha. And also, I'm training again. I took Elder Lopez to Merida yesterday because he's the new secretary of materials for the mission and I also got to pick up my new son, Elder Cirilo. He's 19 and from Oaxaca. He's the only member in his family and has a great attitude. I'm pretty excited to see what we can do together.

I'm sad that Elder Lopez had to go, but I hope he does well. Right now, there's a lot to do in the branch and I'm worried a bit since I have a new Elder with me right now, but I do have confidence that he'll be able to learn fast. (Because I'm not to sure how to help two individuals get married, but we'll do all we can since our wonderful golden family has to get married before they can be baptized.) That's what dad always says...Haha. I hope this time he's right. Sorry this is so short, but we're a bit pressed for time since we didn't get our normal p-day since we were in Merida yesterday.


Love, Elder Manuel Antonio Santos


Well, I hope all is well, and being that I'm from the west coast, my heart is with the Seahawks! Please pray for myself and Elder Cirilo. This'll be an interest time 'round here. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment